Monday, June 14, 2010

I need these Margielas...

It's been like an anxiety for me...
and I have been trying really hard to forget about them but I just CAN'T!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MUST HAVE BOOTIES. YES.
I'm giving up all other booties and ready to get these once they get on sale..
(Please don't be sold out before I buy you!!)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and these...they have been calling me since the moment I saw them! (and the bootie version of them!!!)
But I have been struggling since I have SOME(hmmm) pairs of long black boots.. I know black will never be out of date...but I'm really a color person...lol
BUT I think I'm getting them cuz the price is knocking my wallet!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FINALLY...these...

O-M-G. The first time I saw them at NAP I was screaming in front of my computer screen.
and then when I saw Jane from Sea of Shoes wearing them that they look even better being worn,
I knew I need to have them!!!!!
BUT BUT BUT. WHY O WHY NAP is NOT having a further discount on these...cry...
7xx is okay but 40% off is not enough to make my wallet (and my hubby) agree on me buying them without a little fight lol


WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!

No comments: