Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YSL studded Easy Rock...and my wedding gown!

So I got 3 new babies today :P

not sure if I'm gonna keep all of them but definitely this one!!!!
O.M.G. the moment I tried it on, I knew I found the one I've been waiting for!!!

It's been months (more than half a year actually) since last time that I'm feeling this way about a bag!!!
haha. I have bought a few bags till now but not anything exciting like this one!!

I was not sure if I liked the black Y-rock so much but this white one definitely fits me I guess =D
It's just the right size and right color and texture and combinaton of softness and something fun.
It is a very serious bag but not SO serious :p

oh and I'm wearing the sandals my friend UA got me from the Margiela sale in NYC (thanks so much!)
and U KNOW WHAT? I picked up my Vera Wang wedding gown today!!! YAY
well I'm not gonna wear it for the small U.S wedding next weekend but I'm taking it to Japan and China for my two big weddings next year!!!
(but I'm still gonna wear another Vera Wang gown next weekend for the small wedding!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://i50.tinypic.com/212csq9.jpg

Dress -- Zara
Sandals -- Maison Martin Margiela
Bag -- YSL (Yves Saint Laurent)

No comments: