Friday, May 28, 2010

YSL patent small Easy

so here is another baby I got.

not sure if I'm gonna keep it or not because of the size hmmm
I usually wear big bags since I've got way toooo many things such as my dslr..
but I have to say...I LOVE THIS BAG!!!

the shade's so beautiful! and the size is cute too (regardless of the fact that it's not practical enough for me perhaps)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and the gold tone hardware!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

By the way, I'm going to Chicago in a few hours and will be there until Sunday night.

got a looong list of things to do there..most of them are for the wedding next weekend!!!

OH! also one main point is! I'm getting a color and a hair cut too!! @ Sho Studio
Hope it's gonna be great!

No comments: