Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baggy jeans and Lace-up boots

It was cloudy + rainy today.

so I tried to wear something casual and easy but something makes me feel happy too.

These jeans actually were from some outlet I went to three years ago in Japan.
They have some suspenders but I took them off and they are super big for me now...
anyways, when I was cleaning the old stuff they just popped up =D

I went to H&M today.. but sadly no against aids collection yet.
only got a tote , will post later. oh and then went grocery shopping and blockbuster...

and yes. some ice cream after 10pm right before the place closes.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top -- F21 (XXI)
Jeans -- ???
Boots -- Aldo
Bag -- miu miu

1 comment:

AK said...

Like this baggy jeans~
but you didn't say where you got it...